Due to COVID-19, the Government of Canada made some changes to the way how applicants can meet an Immigration Medical Examination (IME) requirement for Express Entry application submission. IME is required as a part of the application for permanent residence. Since applicants who are currently in Canada, may not be able to secure an appointment for an IME within a short timeframe, proof of an appointment booked will be accepted in some circumstances. Applicants are advised to visit Medical exams for Express Entry for full details before the arrangement of IME. If IME is already completed, applicants have to proceed with their application submission as usual.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy