On June 18, 2021, thirty experts and practitioners in the Canadian immigration field were brought together by the Public Policy Forum to discuss the digitally modernized immigration ecosystem in Canada. In the roundtable, Strengthening Canada’s Immigration Ecosystem, experts mostly focused on the country’s modernized immigration system and agreed that there is a need to build an anti-racist immigration ecosystem that supports all categories of migrants since newcomers to Canada deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, and technology is a tool that can help prioritize newcomers.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory