After Canada’s ban on direct flights from India was implemented on April 22, Indian students take an indirect route from where they can finally take a flight to Canada. One of the routes that were working for many students was through Mexico. But now, as Mexico has tightened control on student passengers, and mandatory test reports and vaccination records have been scrutinized strictly, more than 200 students from India are stranded at the international airports of Mexico and are facing hardships.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory