Following the general trend of digitalization of the government services, enhanced by the COVID-19, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has launched a series of online portals to improve the services to the public. One of them is the Permanent Residence Portal. It allows applying for permanent residence, PR cards, as well as to confirming your permanent resident status. Additionally, IRCC developed a separate portal to apply for TRV, Super Visa, and Study Permit. Another portal is dedicated to online citizenship applications. Finally, IRCC established an online fee payment portal, where clients can pay for ATIP requests, passports, citizenship or immigration applications.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights