Following the general trend of digitalization of the government services, enhanced by the COVID-19, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has launched a series of online portals to improve the services to the public. One of them is the Permanent Residence Portal. It allows applying for permanent residence, PR cards, as well as to confirming your permanent resident status. Additionally, IRCC developed a separate portal to apply for TRV, Super Visa, and Study Permit. Another portal is dedicated to online citizenship applications. Finally, IRCC established an online fee payment portal, where clients can pay for ATIP requests, passports, citizenship or immigration applications.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs