Following the general trend of digitalization of the government services, enhanced by the COVID-19, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has launched a series of online portals to improve the services to the public. One of them is the Permanent Residence Portal. It allows applying for permanent residence, PR cards, as well as to confirming your permanent resident status. Additionally, IRCC developed a separate portal to apply for TRV, Super Visa, and Study Permit. Another portal is dedicated to online citizenship applications. Finally, IRCC established an online fee payment portal, where clients can pay for ATIP requests, passports, citizenship or immigration applications.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory