On September 1, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) issued 635 Invitations to Apply (ITA) to candidates under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in the new PNP-targeted draw. In round #203, the cut-off score was 764 points, 13 points more compared to the previous PNP draw. The tie-breaking rule for this round was April 12, 2021 at 12:21:45 UTC. As of August 30, 2021, there are 172,131 profiles registered in the Express Entry pool, 1,295 more compared to the previous update. In total, in 2021, Canada issued 106,404 ITAs through Express Entry.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory