Over the last week, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held new draws in the pools of International Experience Canada (IEC). From September 18 to September 24, Canada invited 1,164 young foreigners to apply for an IEC open work permit. As of September 24, there are 28,647 candidates registered in the pool, waiting for the invitation. In this round, there were 1 ITA for Andorra, 51 ITAs for Australia, 5 ITAs for Austria, 12 ITAs for Belgium, 1 ITA for Costa Rica, 3 ITAs for Croatia, 21 ITAs for the Czech Republic, 12 ITAs for Denmark, 1 ITA for Estonia, 319 ITAs for France, 50 ITAs for Germany, 11 ITAs for Greece, 14 ITAs for Hong Kong, 101 ITAs for Ireland, 25 ITAs for Italy, 22 ITAs for Japan, 50 ITAs for South Korea, 2 ITAs for Latvia, 8 ITAs for Lithuania, 1 ITA for Luxembourg, 12 ITAs for the Netherlands, 15 ITAs for New Zealand, 3 ITAs for Norway, 12 ITAs for Poland, 18 ITAs for Portugal, 12 ITAs for Slovakia, 2 ITAs for Slovenia, 37 ITAs for Spain, 9 ITAs for Sweden, 4 ITAs for Switzerland, 54 ITAs for Taiwan, and 106 ITAs for the United Kingdom. In this round, Canada also issued 170 ITAs for candidates whose countries are not listed. In total, Canada issued 21,469 ITAs under the IEC in 2021.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada