Starting November 1, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is inviting privately sponsored refugees under the Sponsorship Agreement Holder, Group of Five, and Community Sponsorship streams to participate in a survey to learn about refugees’ experiences to support improvements to IRCC program delivery. Participants will be selected randomly, and participation in the survey will not impact their status with IRCC. Participants will be contacted and asked to answer questions about the support they received under the sponsorship program. Additionally, they will have to complete an online questionnaire in various languages.
- British Columbia invited up to 268 high-skilled candidates under the BCPNP
- Saskatchewan invited 1,146 skilled candidates under the SINP
- OINP invited 1,179 candidates in the Tech Draw under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada held the largest Express Entry draw of 2022
- Quebec invited more than 1,000 candidates in the new Arrima draw
- Canada continues to protect temporary foreign workers