Starting November 1, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is inviting privately sponsored refugees under the Sponsorship Agreement Holder, Group of Five, and Community Sponsorship streams to participate in a survey to learn about refugees’ experiences to support improvements to IRCC program delivery. Participants will be selected randomly, and participation in the survey will not impact their status with IRCC. Participants will be contacted and asked to answer questions about the support they received under the sponsorship program. Additionally, they will have to complete an online questionnaire in various languages.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province