Over the last week, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held new rounds of invitations in the pools of the International Experience Canada (IEC) program. From July 26 to August 3 Canada invited 906 young foreigners to apply for an IEC open work permit. As of August 3, there are 20,872 candidates registered in the pool, waiting for the invitation. In this round, there were 77 ITAs for Australia, 4 ITAs for Belgium, 30 ITAs for Chile, 7 ITAs for Costa Rica, 1 ITA for Croatia, 30 ITAs for the Czech Republic, 6 ITAs for Denmark, 265 ITAs for France, 49 ITAs for Germany, 4 ITAs for Greece, 11 ITAs for Hong Kong, 112 ITAs for Ireland, 3 ITAs for Italy, 35 ITAs for Japan, 63 ITAs for South Korea, 10 ITAs for the Netherlands, 14 ITAs for New Zealand, 1 ITA for Norway, 7 ITAs for Portugal, 6 ITAs for Slovakia, 19 ITAs for Spain, 1 ITAs for Sweden, 3 ITAs for Switzerland, 25 ITAs for Taiwan, and 123 ITAs for the United Kingdom. In total, Canada issued 15,147 ITAs under the IEC in 2021.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory