On August 10, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) introduced a new Permanent Residence (PR) Online Application Portal for authorized immigration representatives to submit PR applications for non-Express Entry programs online on behalf of their clients. In September 2021, representatives will be able to use the PR Online Application Portal and manage online applications from a single account for multiple clients. To use a PR Online Application Portal account, authorized representatives will have to provide membership ID number, business address, and name, and upload a valid copy of an identity document.
- Accompagnement Quebec is offered to sponsored refugees
- Thunder Bay held a new round of recommendations in the RNIP
- New Brunswick launched a new pilot program for international graduates of private career colleges
- The Conservative Party of Canada introduced Canada’s recovery plan
- Ontario invited candidates in the Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate streams
- Canada invited 463 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #201