On April 27, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), advised study permit applicants to submit their study permit applications by May 15, 2021, should they plan to begin their study programs in the fall term. IRCC promises to process such applications by August 6, 2021. If the student submits the application after May 15, 2021, the Immigration Department will try to make a decision as soon as possible, however, it does not guarantee the decision to be issued before the study begins.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada