On April 27, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), advised study permit applicants to submit their study permit applications by May 15, 2021, should they plan to begin their study programs in the fall term. IRCC promises to process such applications by August 6, 2021. If the student submits the application after May 15, 2021, the Immigration Department will try to make a decision as soon as possible, however, it does not guarantee the decision to be issued before the study begins.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs