On May 5, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) launched guidelines for six new temporary immigration programs targeting essential workers and international graduates residing in Canada. Eligible candidates can apply through IRCC’s online portal starting May 6, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. EDT time. Canada will accept 20,000 health care workers (40 different NOCs), 30,000 other essential workers (95 NOCs), and 40,000 international graduates. IRCC will accept applications via the new online portal until November 5, 2021, or until it reaches the cap of 90,000 applications under these 3 streams. Applicants themselves will have to submit and upload their documents since representatives will not have access to the portal. In addition, IRCC will accept the applications in 3 additional streams with unlimited caps for French-speaking international graduates and Francophone essential workers (Stream A and Stream B).
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada