On July 18, 2022, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada released Anti-Racism Strategy 2.0 for 2021-2024. The report presents a more integrated view of the anti-racism initiatives that have recently been completed and are presently underway. This version of our Strategy provides a more solid structure when compared to the Government of Canada’s and IRCC’s Anti-Racism efforts over the previous several years. The Strategy’s goal is to create a model for system change that includes practical, take-action steps as well as a monitoring framework, which will lead to greater momentum for the Department’s Anti-Racism efforts and a long-term culture shift.
- BCPNP invited up to 10 candidates under the Entrepreneur Streams
- Iranian-Canadians feel like second-class citizens while travelling to the US
- British Columbia invited up to 259 candidates under various streams of the BCPNP
- IRCC invited new candidates under the all-program Express Entry draw
- Immigration Minister provided an update on working to improve services at IRCC
- OINP issued 781 invitations through the Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate streams