Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has been running its #ImmigrationMatters campaign since 2018 to raise awareness of how immigration benefits Canadian society as a whole. The Government of Canada’s immigration campaign, also known as #WelcomingWeek2022, aims to educate Canadians on the importance of immigration while also informing potential immigrants about all they could gain by immigrating. The campaign consists of community events in addition to a website that posts immigration success stories to help Canadians understand how the immigration system works and ways they can get involved with local initiatives.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs