Online programs for permanent residency become available this Friday, September 23. This includes sponsorship and adoption programs, non-Express Entry Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP), Quebec Skilled Worker programs, and the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP). According to statements from Canadian officials, more PR applications will be phased in later on. Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has announced that it will introduce an online application process for permanent residence to foreign nationals. Alternative formats, however, will still be accessible to those who require specialized support.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs