Starting the week of September 20, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will hold a lottery for the Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP) 2021. IRCC will draw 30,000 candidates from the lottery over a two-week period giving more Canadians and permanent residents than ever before the opportunity to bring their loved ones to Canada. Applicants who receive an invitation to apply will have to submit their completed applications to IRCC within 2 months. Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino announced the details of the program in July 2021.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada