On November 24, 2021, Jean Boulet, Quebec’s labour minister, replaced Nadine Girault, Quebec’s former Minister of Immigration, Francisation and Integration (MIFI), who has been sidelined with health problems and advised by her physician to decrease her workload for the rest of her mandate. Boulet will also continue to his job as a labour minister. He stated that his job was related to immigration. He announced that there were no plans to review immigration quotas, and the levels have to be determined based on the capacity of the province to integrate immigrants into the society.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members