On May 25, 2021, Manitoba conducted a new draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #116, MPNP issued 166 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 415 points, 15 points more compared to draw #115. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 46 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 703 points, the same as it was in the previous round. Manitoba also invited 20 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 335 candidates, including 20 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 3,018 candidates in 2021 and 596 of them in the Express Entry.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada