On July 28, 2021, Manitoba released the results of the draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), which occurred on July 27. In this draw, the province invited only candidates in the Skilled Workers Overseas stream. In total MPNP issued 1140 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA). The lowest score in this draw was 557 points, 146 points fewer compared to the previous draw. All invited candidates who have been invited in draw #122 were Express Entry candidates. In 2021, Manitoba issued LAAs to 6,139 candidates, including 3,228 Express Entry candidates.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory