On June 1, 2021, Manitoba released the results of the unexpected draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), which occurred two days after round #116. In this draw, the province invited only candidates in the Skilled Workers Overseas stream. In total MPNP issued 404 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA). The lowest score in this draw was 601 points, 102 points fewer compared to the previous draw. All invited candidates who have been invited in draw #117 were Express Entry candidates. In 2021, Manitoba issued LAAs to 3,422 candidates, including 1000 Express Entry candidates.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights