On August 12, 2021, Manitoba conducted a new draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #124, MPNP issued 238 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 454 points, 54 points more compared to draw #123. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 6 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 719 points, 11 points more than in the previous round. Manitoba also invited 31 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 275 candidates, including 36 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 6,789 candidates in 2021 and 3,306 of them in the Express Entry.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory