On December 16, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #132, MPNP issued 296 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 447 points, 2 points fewer compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 13 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 712 points, 14 points fewer than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 40 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 349 candidates, including 64 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 10,567 candidates in 2021, and 3,998 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members