On July 14, 2022, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #150, MPNP issued 293 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 699 points, 74 points fewer compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 33 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 715 points, 4 points more than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 40 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 366 candidates, including 55 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 3,455 candidates in 2022, and 648 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs