On April 19, 2021, Manitoba invited new applicants in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #113, MPNP issued 399 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. In this draw, the province issued 191 invitations more than in the previous draw. 30 out of 399 invitations were issued under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative, with the lowest score of 703. The number of LAAs issued to Express Entry candidates was 369, with the lowest score of 708. In this round, 373 Express Entry applicants received LAA from the MPNP. In total, Manitoba invited 2,269 candidates in 2021, including 528 from Express Entry.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights