On April 19, 2021, Manitoba invited new applicants in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #113, MPNP issued 399 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. In this draw, the province issued 191 invitations more than in the previous draw. 30 out of 399 invitations were issued under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative, with the lowest score of 703. The number of LAAs issued to Express Entry candidates was 369, with the lowest score of 708. In this round, 373 Express Entry applicants received LAA from the MPNP. In total, Manitoba invited 2,269 candidates in 2021, including 528 from Express Entry.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech