On September 23, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #126, MPNP issued 529 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 401 points, 44 points lower compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 67 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 718 points, 20 points more than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 54 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 650 candidates, including 135 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 8,041 candidates in 2021, and 3,542 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province