On April 26, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #114, MPNP issued 301 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 440 points, 16 points lower compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 11 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 721 points, eighteen points more than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 55 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 367 candidates, including 34 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 2,636 candidates in 2021 and 562 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory