On April 26, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #114, MPNP issued 301 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 440 points, 16 points lower compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 11 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 721 points, eighteen points more than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 55 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 367 candidates, including 34 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 2,636 candidates in 2021 and 562 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs