On April 26, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #114, MPNP issued 301 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 440 points, 16 points lower compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 11 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 721 points, eighteen points more than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 55 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 367 candidates, including 34 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 2,636 candidates in 2021 and 562 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights