On July 29, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #123, MPNP issued 285 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 400 points, 45 points lower compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 47 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 708 points, 151 points more than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 43 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 375 candidates, including 42 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 6,514 candidates in 2021 and 3,270 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory