On November 1, 2021, Manitoba held a new invitation round in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #129, MPNP issued 350 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The minimum score to get the LAA in this category was 360 points, 15 points fewer compared to the previous draw. In the Skilled Workers Overseas stream, Manitoba issued 38 LAAs. The lowest score in the SWO category was 713 points, 3 points fewer than in the previous round. In addition, Manitoba invited 33 candidates in the International Education Category. In total, Manitoba issued LAAs to 421 candidates, including 75 Express Entry candidates. MPNP has invited 9,352 candidates in 2021, and 3,795 of them received invitations in the Express Entry.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province