On April 29, 2021, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) published new nomination issuance statistics. In February, the province nominated 1 skilled worker, 4 business candidates, and approved 4 business concepts. In March, MPNP nominated 108 skilled workers and approved 2 business concepts. Manitoba also refused 3 profiles of skilled workers in February and 1 in March. MPNP invited 503 skilled workers, 1 business candidate and approved 1 business concept in February, while in March it sent LAAs to 634 skilled workers, 2 business candidates, and approved 6 business concepts. MPNP received 424 applications from skilled workers and 4 applications from business candidates in February and 565 applications from skilled workers and 5 applications from business candidates in March. In total, MPNP nominated 363 foreign nationals, including 19 nominees from Express Entry in 2021.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs