On February 10, 2022, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) published new nomination issuance statistics. In January 2022, the province nominated 272 skilled workers and approved 3 business concepts. Manitoba also refused 5 skilled worker applications. MPNP invited 2,920 skilled workers, 2 business concepts and sent LAAs to 5 business candidates. In January, MPNP received 841 applications from skilled workers and 1 application from a business candidate. Currently, the province is assessing 688 applications, and the other 2,125 applications are pending assessment. Additionally, Manitoba nominated 19 Express Entry candidates.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs