On October 12, 2021, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) published new nomination issuance statistics. In September 2021, the province nominated 414 skilled workers and approved 4 business concepts. Manitoba also refused 1 business concept. MPNP invited 1,252 skilled workers, 3 business concepts and sent LAAs to 2 business candidates. In September, MPNP received 1,236 applications from skilled workers and 1 application from a business candidate. Currently, the province is assessing 664 applications, and the other 1,571 applications are pending assessment. Additionally, Manitoba nominated 161 Express Entry candidates. In total, MPNP nominated 3,963 foreign nationals, including 602 nominees from Express Entry in 2021.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province