On May 12, 2021, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Marco Mendicino highlighted immigration investments from Budget 2021 in the meeting with the Canadian Club of Ottawa. Immigrants create jobs, help to drive economic growth, and play an important role in Canada’s economic recovery. Through these investments, Canada will draw more highly skilled people and international students to Canada and develop an immigration system that will help to welcome new Canadians more easily. Budget 2021 will contribute to improvements of a modern immigration processing platform, as well as enhance capacity and service standards within the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Client Support Centre and will support racialized newcomer women.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada