On June 17, 2021, Manitoba conducted a new draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #119, Manitoba invited 95 candidates in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The lowest score of those who received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) was 430, 55 points more compared to draw #118. As for the Skilled Workers Overseas Stream, the province invited 24 individuals, and the lowest score to get the LAA was 703, the same as it was in the previous round. In addition, MPNP invited 22 candidates in the International Education Category. Of those 141 invited in this round, 10 candidates had valid Express Entry profiles. In 2021, Manitoba already invited 3,705 individuals under the MPNP, including 1,023 Express Entry candidates.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory