On December 2, 2021, Manitoba conducted a new draw in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). In round #131, Manitoba invited 358 candidates in the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream. The lowest score of those who received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) was 449, 15 points fewer compared to draw #130. As for the Skilled Workers Overseas Stream, the province invited 51 individuals, and the lowest score to get the LAA was 726, the same as it was in the previous round. In addition, MPNP invited 29 candidates in the International Education Category. Of those 438 invited in this round, 71 candidates had valid Express Entry profiles. In 2021, Manitoba already invited 10,218 individuals under the MPNP, including 3,934 Express Entry candidates.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members