New Brunswick will hold 3 virtual international recruitment events in the last quarter of 2021. Currently, New Brunswick’s employers are recruiting in the transportation, poultry, and forestry sectors. International candidates who have experience in one of these sectors are encouraged to get registered to receive an invitation to work in the province. In order to participate in the events, applicants must prepare the following documents: the photo page of the applicant’s current passport, visa for applicant’s current country of legal residence if it is not country of citizenship, language test results, ECA report, CV, and applicant’s spouse’s CV (optional).
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province