On May 13, 2021, New Brunswick released an updated official guide entitled “The Employer’s Guide to the New Brunswick Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program”. New Brunswick is one of the provinces participating in the program. AIPP allows the Government of New Brunswick to help workers with the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy and fill labour market shortages in the province. All applicants must show their intention to reside and work in New Brunswick permanently and meet all requirements. So far, in 2021, Canada granted PR to 200 foreign nationals in New Brunswick via the AIPP.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights