On May 13, 2021, New Brunswick released an updated official guide entitled “The Employer’s Guide to the New Brunswick Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program”. New Brunswick is one of the provinces participating in the program. AIPP allows the Government of New Brunswick to help workers with the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy and fill labour market shortages in the province. All applicants must show their intention to reside and work in New Brunswick permanently and meet all requirements. So far, in 2021, Canada granted PR to 200 foreign nationals in New Brunswick via the AIPP.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs