On May 10, 2021, the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) released updated official guidelines for the Skilled Worker and Express Entry streams. The updated guides include minor changes. The province keeps targeting workers with the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy. All applicants must show their intention to reside and work in New Brunswick. In 2021, New Brunswick admitted 490 immigrants and 295 of them were granted permanent residence under the NBPNP.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs