On May 10, 2021, the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) released updated official guidelines for the Skilled Worker and Express Entry streams. The updated guides include minor changes. The province keeps targeting workers with the skills, education, and work experience to contribute to New Brunswick’s economy. All applicants must show their intention to reside and work in New Brunswick. In 2021, New Brunswick admitted 490 immigrants and 295 of them were granted permanent residence under the NBPNP.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy