On August 18, 2021, New Brunswick announced a new immigration stream for international graduates of private career colleges to help support the province’s increasing labour needs. Starting April 1, 2022, international students who graduate from one of four New Brunswick private career colleges, and who have studied in one of nineteen selected occupations, will be able to apply to the Provincial Nominee Program, and work and live in the province while they wait for permanent residency. The eligible institutions are Atlantic Business College, Eastern College, McKenzie College, and Oulton College.
- Accompagnement Quebec is offered to sponsored refugees
- Thunder Bay held a new round of recommendations in the RNIP
- New Brunswick launched a new pilot program for international graduates of private career colleges
- The Conservative Party of Canada introduced Canada’s recovery plan
- Ontario invited candidates in the Masters Graduate and PhD Graduate streams
- Canada invited 463 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #201