New Brunswick stopped the intake for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP), which was developed for the province’s employers to hire foreign skilled workers and international graduates living and working in New Brunswick. Current Designated employers endorsing candidates through the AIPP have time until November 21st, 2021, since after that time, the province will not accept employer designation applications under AIPP. The province also announced that the new Atlantic Immigration Program will be launched in early 2022.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province