On May 20, 2022, the Government of New Brunswick announced that the province has temporarily paused the New Brunswick Express Entry (NBEE) Stream. Effective immediately, no further letters of Interest (LOI) or Invitations to Apply (ITA) will be sent while the Stream is paused. Those applications submitted under the NBEE Stream on May 20, 2022, or later, will not be finalized until further notice. The NBEE stream is one of New Brunswick’s PNP streams that does not need a job offer to be qualified. Candidates may apply for Permanent Residence to the federal government of Canada after receiving a nomination under the NBEE stream.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs