On September 20, 2021, the Government of New Brunswick (GNB) updated the guidelines for the applicants of the Business Immigration Stream. The New Brunswick Business Immigration stream is an economic immigration pathway for experienced entrepreneurs who want to establish a business in the province while living and settling in New Brunswick permanently. The GNB considers only certain types of new businesses that are based on the economic situation of the province’s labour market, current inventory, and yearly nomination allocations distributed by IRCC. Candidates applying through Business Immigration Stream should follow the new guidance and new requirements.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP