On September 20, 2021, the Government of New Brunswick (GNB) updated the guidelines for the applicants of the Business Immigration Stream. The New Brunswick Business Immigration stream is an economic immigration pathway for experienced entrepreneurs who want to establish a business in the province while living and settling in New Brunswick permanently. The GNB considers only certain types of new businesses that are based on the economic situation of the province’s labour market, current inventory, and yearly nomination allocations distributed by IRCC. Candidates applying through Business Immigration Stream should follow the new guidance and new requirements.
- IRCC introduced new instructions for foreign workers with expiring PGWPs
- Canada’s tourism industry has bounced back to pre-pandemic levels
- British Columbia’s immigrant businessmen invested more than $21 million in the last year
- Nova Scotia relies on immigration to solve the healthcare labour shortage
- Canadian oil and gas companies increase monthly wages to attract more workers
- Canada welcomes record numbers of immigrants from Hong Kong