On July 27, 2021, the Government of New Brunswick (GNB) updated the guidelines for the applicants of the Business Immigration Stream. The New Brunswick Business Immigration stream is an economic immigration pathway for experienced entrepreneurs who want to establish a business in the province while living and settling in New Brunswick permanently. The GNB considers only certain types of new businesses that are based on the economic situation of the province’s labour market, current inventory, and yearly nomination allocations distributed by IRCC.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory