On July 27, 2021, the Government of New Brunswick (GNB) updated the guidelines for the applicants of the Business Immigration Stream. The New Brunswick Business Immigration stream is an economic immigration pathway for experienced entrepreneurs who want to establish a business in the province while living and settling in New Brunswick permanently. The GNB considers only certain types of new businesses that are based on the economic situation of the province’s labour market, current inventory, and yearly nomination allocations distributed by IRCC.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members