This summer, New Brunswick is going to hold an online immigration fair for welders, millwrights, and machinists who are interested in immigration to the province. Registration for the fair is open for the following Skilled Trades occupations in New Brunswick: welders and related machine operators – NOC 7237, machinists and machining and tooling inspectors – NOC 7231, and construction millwrights and industrial mechanics – NOC 7311. Information about the virtual information session as well as the fair will be announced at a later date.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members