According to newly released data, many new immigrants in Canada are facing housing problems, and nearly 40% of new immigrants are completely dissatisfied with their housing. Many people have the inherent impression that new immigrants will come to Canada with a lot of money to buy a house, but this is not the case. With so many new immigrants with core housing needs, they are naturally dissatisfied with the Canadian housing market. Statistics Canada found that new immigrants and minorities have very low satisfaction with their housing. In 2018, only 63% of new immigrants said they were satisfied.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members