On January 27, 2021, the Ministry of Immigration, Population Growth and Skills of Newfoundland and Labrador published a Joint Statement on International Holocaust Remembrance Day, remembering the great injustice of the Holocaust and announcing its support to the Jewish communities. The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador continues to work towards a province free of all forms of racism and discrimination. The statement called for Canadians living in the province to learn more about this horrific chapter in human history and challenge anti-Semitism in all its forms through education and awareness.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs