On September 29, 2021, the Department of Immigration, Population Growth and Skills of Newfoundland and Labrador will be job-matching employers with qualified newcomers looking to immigrate permanently to the province. The Minister, Gerry Byrne will join recent international graduates to launch the Pathways Job Matching, to help newcomers seeking work as well as fill full-time job vacancies. International graduates can complete a registration form from September 29 to October 13. The launch will take place at the Employment Centre, 285 Duckworth Street, St. John’s, at noon, considering all physical distancing guidelines and measures.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province