On September 15, 2022, the Government of the Northwest Territories (GNWT) announced that it modified the eligibility criteria for the Employer Driven stream of the Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP). GNWT’s amendments aim to provide more flexibility for employers and make the program and processes user-friendly. The territorial government provided a detailed list of the changes to the Employer Driven guidelines, which are effective September 12, 2022. The new changes include instructions for employment, job advertisement, employment standard assessment process, language, education and work experience requirements.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs