Nova Scotia introduced the International Graduates in Demand Stream for recent international graduates whose skills and education match specific jobs that are currently in high demand in Nova Scotia. This stream is currently open to workers in 2 job categories: NOC 3413 (nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates) and NOC 4214 (early childhood educators and assistants). To be eligible for this stream, applicants must have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in one of the NOC job categories listed above before they apply to immigrate through the NSNP International Graduates in Demand Stream. In addition, applicants must be 21 to 55 years old, have met requirements for completing a course of study, have certifications required for the job, prove language ability equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5, and show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy