Nova Scotia introduced the International Graduates in Demand Stream for recent international graduates whose skills and education match specific jobs that are currently in high demand in Nova Scotia. This stream is currently open to workers in 2 job categories: NOC 3413 (nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates) and NOC 4214 (early childhood educators and assistants). To be eligible for this stream, applicants must have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in one of the NOC job categories listed above before they apply to immigrate through the NSNP International Graduates in Demand Stream. In addition, applicants must be 21 to 55 years old, have met requirements for completing a course of study, have certifications required for the job, prove language ability equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5, and show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs