On January 10, 2022, the Government of Nova Scotia published the results of the new draw in the International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP). In the new which was held on December 22, 2021, the province invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs, and the lowest score was 53 points, four points fewer than in the previous draw. In 2021, Nova Scotia has already invited 6 international graduate entrepreneurs in three invitation rounds. In total, this year, the province invited more than 97 candidates.
- IRCC introduced new instructions for foreign workers with expiring PGWPs
- Canada’s tourism industry has bounced back to pre-pandemic levels
- British Columbia’s immigrant businessmen invested more than $21 million in the last year
- Nova Scotia relies on immigration to solve the healthcare labour shortage
- Canadian oil and gas companies increase monthly wages to attract more workers
- Canada welcomes record numbers of immigrants from Hong Kong