On January 10, 2022, the Government of Nova Scotia published the results of the new draw in the International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP). In the new which was held on December 22, 2021, the province invited 2 international graduate entrepreneurs, and the lowest score was 53 points, four points fewer than in the previous draw. In 2021, Nova Scotia has already invited 6 international graduate entrepreneurs in three invitation rounds. In total, this year, the province invited more than 97 candidates.
- Ottawa introduced new information regarding the transition of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Canada updated instructions for the open work permits
- OINP invited 502 candidates under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Saskatchewan invited 104 candidates through the SINP
- The number of anglophone immigrants increases in Quebec
- Employers in Quebec can recruit more temporary foreign workers