On September 13, 2021, Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP). In this round, Nova Scotia invited 28 entrepreneurs and the lowest score was 120 points. As for the International Graduate Entrepreneurs, NSNP issued only two invitations to candidates with scores of a minimum of 74 points. In 2021, Nova Scotia has already invited 71 Entrepreneurs in four invitation rounds and 4 International Graduate Entrepreneurs in two draws.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP