Nova Scotia added two more National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes to their International Occupations In-Demand stream. Newly added occupations are NOC 7521 – Heavy equipment operators (except crane), and NOC 7611 – Construction trades helpers and labourers. Earlier, the province had only 2 occupations that were in demand: NOC 3413 – Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates, and NOC 7511 – Transport truck drivers. Candidates, that have a job offer from one of Nova Scotia’s companies can apply for this PNP stream. After receiving a nomination under the stream, applicants can apply for Permanent Residence to the federal government of Canada.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights